Mobile Veterinary Practice - Laurelee Rubsch, DVM
MVP is a mobile veterinary practice dedicated to making housecalls for your Most Valued Pet in the comfort of your home. Dr. Laurelee Rubsch is committed to providing you with affordable and quality veterinary services and products. With 14 years experience, Dr. Rubsch enhances the patient/doctor/client relationship with increased one-on-one time. This enables her to personalize her medicine to fit the needs of your companion animal.
Why Choose A Mobile Veterinarian?
*Any cat(s) that are to be examined by the doctor, are to be confined in bathroom 45 minutes prior to the appointment.*
For an appointment call MVP at 502-552-0897. Appointments are scheduled Monday-Saturday. Flexible daytime and evening hours available.
Due to the nature of a mobile practice, we may not always be available to answer the phone immediately. Please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Serving the Greater Louisville area and parts of surrounding counties.
Contact Mobile Veterinary Practice today at 502-552-0897, or browse the website for more information about our products and services.
Mobile Veterinary Practice’s mission is to make a positive impact on pets, people and the community through compassionate, comprehensive and personal service in a home setting, while upholding the highest standards of veterinary medicine.
Mobile Veterinary Practice Values:
1. Christ centered, God honoring business- serving clients and animals with kindness and compassion
2. Client communication and pet care education are the foundation of Mobile Veterinary Practice
3. Always keep the animal’s best interest in mind when making a recommendation.
4. End of life will be dignified for the animal and as stress free as possible.
5. Perform a complete physical exam on every visit, regardless of specific medical complaint.